Taylor Swift brings her Reputation Stadium Tour to Croke Park this Friday and Saturday. Ahead of the gig, MCD has released some important information.
Stage Times - subject to change
- Doors: 17.45
- Charlie XCX: 18.30
- Camila Cabello: 19.15
Fans are urged to walk, cycle, or use public transport to get to the show. If you have to drive, carpool.
- There are no parking facilities available locally
Plan your route in advance and allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
Check bus, Dart and Luas timetables beforehand. #
There will be some additional train services - 00.30hrs Dublin Heuston to Galway, 00.40hrs Dublin Heuston to Cork with connection to Limerick Colbert.
- A traffic management plan is in operation. See more here.
Croke park is bordered by Clonliffe road, Ballybough road and North Circular road.
- Hogan stand via Jones road and Russell street – Blue route
- Cusack stand via St James avenue and Foster terrace – Red route
- Davin stand via St Margaret’s terrace – Yellow route
- Pitch 1 via Josephs avenue – Green route
- Pitch 2 & 3 - via St James avenue and Foster Terrace - Red route
- No overnight/early queuing is allowed before gates open
- Don't bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused or experience delays.
- Bring bags that are no bigger than A5.
- There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities at the venue.
- Allow extra time for security checks.
- There are no re-admissions to the concert.
- Concert goers are advised to bring as little as possible with them.
- Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted. Professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video camera and audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros are also not allowed. See the full list of banned items here.
- Under 14's are not allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied
- All under 16's attending must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
- There will be no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
Credit card collection/Guestlist
- Contact MCD in advance of the concert: email@example.com with any accessible requests or queries.
- There is limited accessible parking available in Clonliffe Carpark accessed off Drumcondra Road. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding registering for an accessible parking pass.
- There are still tickets available for both nights via Ticketmaster.