You Can Attend A Gin School In Dublin This Week
Calling all gin lovers, you'll be able to learn all about your favourite drink at a Gin School in Dublin this month.
Following its success at Taste of Dublin this summer, The Fever-Tree Gin School is coming to the city for six days over the next two weeks to teach people how to make the perfect mix of G&T.
Master Mixologist Keith Malone will be hosting the events. He has spent the past 16 years working in bars and distilleries in Ireland and has worked with the Fever-Tree flavourists to design an immersive curriculum.
Students will be treated to a complimentary gin and tonic on arrival, as well as four gin pairings based on different flavour notes of Fever-Tree tonic.
There will also be some light nibbles and a goodie bag of Fever-Tree mixers.
The Fever-Tree Gin School will tour nationwide from September 20th, following its debut at Taste of Dublin in June, tickets are available here.
Check out the list of Dublin dates below:
- Thursday 20thSeptember @ 7pm – Opium, Dublin 2 - Gin School €20
- Friday 21stSeptember @ 5.30pm & 8.30pm – Lucky Duck, Dublin 2 - Gin School €20
- Saturday 22ndSeptember @ 1pm – Roberta’s Dublin 1 - Gin School & Brunch €35
- Saturday 22ndSeptember @ 5pm – Roberta’s, Dublin 1 - Gin School €20
- Wednesday 26thSeptember @ 5.30pm - Lucky Duck, Dublin 2 - Gin School €20
- Wednesday 26thSeptember @ 8.30pm - Lucky Duck, Dublin 2 - Gin School €20