Christmas party season is almost upon us and Aldi is sure to have all of your festive fizz needs covered.
The supermarket giant has unveiled their latest collection of bubbly which includes a 1.5 litre of Prosecco for €19.99 to make for a very sparkling Christmas celebration.
Take a look...
- CA’DI PIETRA PROSECCO TREVISO DOCG MAGNUM €19.99 (1.5l)
- LOT SERIES FOLLETTO D’ORO PROSECCO DOCG €14.99 (75cl)
- 2011 VINTAGE BLANC DE BLANCS CHAMPAGNE €27.99 (75cl)
- VEUVE MONSIGNY CHAMPAGNE BRUT €19.99 (75cl) - This champagne was recently awarded a silver medal at the Drinks Business Champagne Masters.
- VEUVE MONSIGNY CHAMPAGNE ROSÉ BRUT €24.99 (75cl)
- LA GIOISA COLLEZIONE ORO PROSECCO DOCG €13.99 (75cl)
- PIANETA ORGANIC SPARKLING ROSÉ €14.99 (75cl)
Aldi’s Wine Expert Tom Doorley has offered this top tip – “Each bottle of Champagne will give 6 flutes, go through your guest list and count up how many bottles you will need. Also, don’t serve Champagne straight from the fridge. The ideal temperature is 8° - 10°C”.
The new collection is now available is Aldi stores nationwide.
For information on drinking responsibly, visit drinkaware.ie.