98FM's Big Breakfast is back with a brand new Secret Sound of The City!
We kicked off the sound on the 2nd October starting off at €1,000.
Every day it's not guessed, we'll increase the pot by €50.
Here's the wrong guesses so far:
- A drawer slamming shut
- Chopping vegetables on a chopping board
- Hitting a badminton shuttlecock
- A paper guillotine
- Opening a vice on a work bench
- Chopping an onion
- Chopping an apple
- closing over a sliding door
- opening/closing a bread bin
- cutting wood in a workshop
- closing a shutter door
- Putting a knife into a knife block
And if you were living under a rock for the last few weeks and missed what our last secret sound was, check it out below:
Alan Keegan from Monkstown revealed that it is the sound of an extendable hand screw driver being extended and shortened and turned clockwise and anti-clockwise.
98FM's #SecretSound has finally been guessed! Congratulations to Alan Keegan from Monkstown who has just won €23,650 https://t.co/G5krtnn2Ui pic.twitter.com/A0fwS9dLfs
— 98FM (@98FM) September 21, 2017
Well done, sir!