The big weekend is finally here! Longitude 2018 takes place in Marlay Park from Friday July 13th until Sunday July 15th.
J. Cole, Travis Scott, Solange, Migos, Diplo and Post Malone are among the acts that will perform acrossthe weekend.
Here's everything you need to know if you're heading along...
- Gate Times – 13:30 each day
- Car/ Coach Park – 12:30 each day
- Bars –13:30, closing time – 22:00
- Lost Property- Open as per Arena
- Medical/ Welfare – As per Arena
- People are strongly advised to use public transport or carpool.
- Plan your journey in advance and allow an extra 2 hours travel time to and from the venue. Keep an eye on AA Roadwatch for updates on traffic, roadworks and delays.
- Recommended Routes From Dublin City Centre – via Ranelagh, Clonskeagh, Goatstown and Sandyford, Grange Road and then onto College Road for car parks.
- Recommended Routes From M50 - Exit the M50 at Junction 12 interchange, sign post R113 Knocklyon/ Firhouse. Follow Scholarstown Road, Ballyboden Way, Taylors Lane, turn right onto Whitechurch Roadand then left onto College Road. Entrance to the carpark is off college road.
- Car parks will open 1 hour prior to the gate opening time on your ticket.
- Dublin Bus will only be operating their normal scheduled service and will not be running additional services for these concerts. The promoter strongly recommends you plan alternative means of transport to and from the event.
- Luas: The total journey time from Stephens Green Luas stop to the festival could be as quick as 25 - 30mins. You can avail of the Dundrum Luas shuttle from Dundrum Luas stop which will bring you direct to Stonemasons way, near the festival entrance. For more details on Luas routes, click here. The last Luas to Broombridge (via City Centre) is at 00:25hrs, while the last tram to Sandyford is at 00:45hrs.
- Dundrum Luas Shuttle: Return buses to Dundrum Luas from Marlay Park will depart from 22:30 until Midnight each evening and will leave on first come first serve basis. For more information or to pre-book, click here.
- Marathon City Shuttle: Marathon Travel are operating a shuttle bus from Custom House Quay, in the city centre direct to Marlay Park. Return buses to Custom House Quay from Marlay Park will depart from 22:30 until Midnight each evening and will leave on first come first serve basis. You can pre-book this service here.
- National Coach Services (Must be booked in advance):
- JJ Kavanagh will operate direct return bus services to Longitude during the festival from 8 locations across the South East – Limerick, Nenagh, Roscrea, Portlaoise, Waterford, Kilkenny and Carlow. Find out more here.
- Wexford Bus is operating a dedicated bus service between Wexford and Marlay Park return stopping in Oylgate, Enniscorthy, Ferns, Camolin, Gorey & Arklow. You can book here.
- Halpenny Travel will be operating services from Dundalk and Drogheda to Marlay Park on all three days of the festival. More details are available here.
- Swords Express is operating a dedicated bus service for the Swords & Fingal area. Operating from Pavilions, Swords to Marlay Park return. You can book here.
- Andy's of Naas are operating coaches each day of Longitude. Buses depart from 1.00pm from Naas and return following the festival. Read more here.
Friday and Saturday day tickets, two day tickets and weekend tickets are all sold. A limited number of Sunday day tickets are still available via Ticketmaster.
- Large bags and backpacks will not be allowed in to the festival, only small bags measuring no bigger than A4 (8.27in/21cm x 11.7in/29.7cm) will be permitted into the event. Bags smaller than A4 will be searched on entry, to avoid lengthy queues people are strongly advised that you do not bring a bag.
- There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
- All under 16’s require a ticket to the event and must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult, parent or guardian over 18.
- Note you may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission.
- Acceptable forms are: Passport, Garda Age Card, and Driver’s Licence.
- Glass – no glass is allowed anywhere onsite for safety reasons
- Illegal substances and legal highs
- Nitrous Oxide
- Portable Laser Equipment and Pens
- Unauthorised Professional Recording Equipment*
- Air Horns
- Spray Cans
- Gas Canisters and Aerosols over 250ml
- Flag Poles
- Chinese or Sky Lanterns
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Sound systems
- Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
- Unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos
- Excessive amounts of cigarettes. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Soft drinks bottles, with the exception of sealed soft drinks bottles (up to 500ml)
- No Alcohol or Food is permitted to be brought into the site. Catering and Bar facilities are available within the venue.
Camping Equipment including disposable barbeques and folding chairs.
- All the above items will be confiscated. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items may be evicted.
- Pocket sized cameras are normally permitted for personal use. Cameras with detachable telephoto lenses will not be allowed through the arena entrances. Professional cameras and video/audio equipment are strictly prohibited. Live video/audio recordings made without the permission of the artist/promoter are prohibited.
- No Alcohol or Food is permitted to be brought into the site.
Make sure you bring sunscreen to Longitude - Met Eireann says current indications suggest that it will be mainly warm and sunny this weekend.
Check out the day by day breakdown of the national forecast:
Friday: Warm and sunny with the occasional shower across the south of the country during the afternoon. Highs of 20 to 26 degrees.
Saturday: Dry and sunny for the bulk of the country. Highs of 21 to 27 degrees.
Sunday: Remaining warm and sunny on the eastern half of the country with highs of 22 to 27 degrees. Cloudier skies over more western areas with lower temperatures and occasional light rain /drizzle.